Tuesday, November 15, 2011

WoW - Saving June




Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we just can't wait to get our sticky fingers on.



Title: Saving June
Author: Hannah Harrington
Release Date: November 22, 2011
Synopsis from Goodreads

Harper Scott, trying to come to terms with her perfect older sister June's suicide, takes a road trip and finds love with a mysterious boy who had a connection to June-- and may know more about her sister's life and death than he's telling.




WE here at Paranormal Wastelands just LOVE a good suicide story. Does that make us morbid?

Who cares!!

And what do we say about a book that will probably make us depressed, cry, squee, and gossip all at the same time?



Must have NOWS!
We needs it!!
We wants it!!
We can't lives without it!!




Now that you've heard what our CAN'T WAIT book is... What's yours? Drop us a comment so we can find out what has you on pins and needles.


19 comments:

  1. Nice choice! I've heard a lot of good things about this book. :)

    Sophia
    My WoW :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like suicide stories if they come back from the dead and seek revenge against those they felt wronged them. Is that odd?

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not really... suicide stories, if done right, can be amazing. I'll try and read this some time...
    Nina @ Death Books and Tea

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need this book like now!!!! Hehe. I like the cover. The story sounds very good. I've heard good things about this book too. Great choice! Thank you for sharing!

    New follower.

    Sam
    Books For All Seasons

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen this in another WoW post today already. Heard so many good things about it, so I'm sure you'll enjoy it once it's released. And I think it's still on NetGalley! :)

    Carina
    Fictional Distraction

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great picks a lot of my friends have read this and they all LOVED it!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent pick this week. I've seen this one floating around the blogosphere quite a bit recently. There must be a reason!

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  8. i really, REALLY want to read this novel too. i've heard a lot of good things about it. great pick!

    My WoW.

    -michelle

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've wanted to read this one for a while now!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you enjoy your read.
    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/11/waiting-on-wednesday_16.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. I must be morbid right along with you because I love a good suicide story as well and this one sounds like it will be amazing.

    Here is my WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really want to read this one soon! Great pick!!

    Here is my Waiting on Wednesday post!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've heard this one is really great, I'm looking forward to reading it! Awesome pick!

    Anna @ Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete
  14. this one sounds really good!

    here are my WOW picks. stop by?!?!
    http://www.lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yay! I'm excited for this one. I love suicide books too :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Definitely adding this to my wishlist! :) Here's my WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I will be checking out this book for sure. Great WoW book choice.

    New Follower & Here Is My Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  18. OO I heard so many great things about this book! I hope you'll like it :)

    Happy reading :)

    nea barabea
    [My Life Is a Fairytale That Will Never End.]

    ReplyDelete