Saturday, November 12, 2011

Chibi Vampire, Volume 4 (Karin #4)




Title: Chibi Vampire, Volume 4 (Karin #4)
Author: Yuna Kagesaki
Published: 2007
Synopsis from Goodreads

Karin's crush on Kenta has taken a turn for the worse. She seems to be falling deeper into the friend zone. Her monthly woes are putting a damper on her life. Karin must come to terms with the fact her desire to kiss Kenta may turn into a bite.





This volume was definately better than the last but remember how I mentioned that Karin's boobs have like grown into bowling balls?

Well, her boss like totally latched onto those puppes and told her to keep up the good work with her big beautiful boobies.

Ummm... yeah.... while that was odd that just proves my point .... I think... I can't be the only one that notices that. I mean... they're gonna poke my eye out while reading hahahs!

So, in this volume Karin and Kenta seem to be getting that teenage confusion syndrome when two people dig one another but they don't want to admit it.

Also, We get to follow Ren around who's still after Kenta's mom and omg he's called a sexual predator. I'm not sure if that's a translation mistake or if they are really wanting to get him on "To CAtch a PRedator." but ewwgles!! They needs to tames that down.

In my opinion this series is starting to get a tad bit more grown up. I don't think the little ones should read it anymore... but I guess since this is rated 16+ its definately rated right.

The last chapter was very neat. We got to find out how Ren became a vampire and how he knew that chick from the love hotel.

I'm kind of curious when the NOVELS come into play. There was a reference to one in a pannel. I kind of thought they needed to be read AFTER the series. I guess I will check into them to see what side stories I'm missing. I hope the haunted house story is in it!!

Still a great series but I no longer would let the little ones read it :)


No comments:

Post a Comment