Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Bloggerhood of the Traveling Book Tour: The Key Edition!

Welcome to the
Bloggerhood
of the
Traveling Book!

The Key Edition...

What is the Bloggerhood of the traveling book?
Glad you asked!!

Sometimes there is that book, that one beautiful book, that you can't wait to get your hands on...
You get all school girl Squee about it and then...
You realize that it isn't being release in your country:(

This makes us sad pandas here at Paranormal Wastelands:(((

Well we have the answer!!!!!
Whenever possible, if we get our hands on one of these much anticipated international booky wooks, we put it on tour!
We are all about sharing the love and it is SO much fun!

I know you have heard of The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants?
Well there is NO way a pair of pants would fit all of us!

Can you imagine all of us bloggers trying to wear the same pants?
That would be a bit claustrophobic! lolz

But a book on the other hand...that would work;)

So first let me introduce you to the book!
The Key
By Felicia Rodgers

Synopsis borrowed from Goodreads:

A teenage girl suffering from a family tragedy, Maddie Clevenger is oblivious to the ancient mystery surrounding her. She's young and incredibly unlucky, in life and in love. She should be enjoying her senior year of high school, but instead she is tormented by a reoccurring nightmare and a very real stalker. But all that changes when Chase Donovan, an Air Force brat with a protective streak, shows up at school.

Will Chase be the key to helping her solve her stalker problem?

Will he be the key to solving the mystery surrounding her family's past?


I for one CAN'T wait to start reading this book!!
It sounds soooooo good:)
And the even better news??? The sequel will be out soon!

Yep that's right. You don't even have to wait that long to get your hands on the next book.
Mara's Secret is in the last stages of editing already!!

So what do you have to do to get a chance to read this awesome wonderment?
SIMPLE!!
Here are the rules:

1.) This is open for residents or the US, Canada, & Europe!
(Please if you are not a resident in the above places, but are interested, send me an email with your NAME, EMAIL, & ADDRESS, stating that you are interested. If we get enough people from your country interested in siging up I will try to get another copy to tour there! paranormalwasteland@gmail.com )
2.) Everyone will be responsible for the shipping cost to ship it to the next person on the list via United States Postal Service for US residents. For Europe & Canada please use your local mail service.
(TIP: For those of you on the US tour if you ship the book at your local USPS office and tell them to ship the book "Media Mail" this will save you money.)
3.) Each person will have 1 week to read the book before they pass it on to the next person. Once you are ready to pass it on please email me here: paranormalwasteland@gmail.com to receive the address for the next location!
(for privacy purposes I will not send a list around with all the address on it. Just email when your done for the next location and I will email that person to let them know it is on it's way!)

4.) Once you have written your review of the book please email me the link where the review can be seen. I will be passing this info on to the publisher once the tour is complete!
5.) And last but not least...have some fun with! Before sending the book on it's way to the next person sign it! Put your name/blog title, and your location so we can see everywhere the book went in the end! It will be like a book passport;)

UPDATE!!
Ok so there seems to be some confusion. So first I would like to clear that up!
You do NOT have to have your own blog to participate in this event. All that we ask is that you have a Goodreads or Library Thing account, or a blog, or both! Just as long as you have an outlet to right your review and a send us a link to your review when your done. Easy Peasy. No Man left behind!

So can I get a Squee Squee!?!?!
With only 60 spots available you don't want to miss out!

If you are US bound sign up HERE!!
If you are Canada bound sign up HERE!!
If you are Europe bound sign up HERE!!

I am so exctied to see where all this book travels to!

Until Next time....





22 comments:

  1. Guys, this sounds amazingly fun. :) I need to make sure someone will be willing to drive me to the post office to ship it to the next address, but once I know that for certain you'll definitely hear from me. That sounds like a good book and this sounds like a fun event. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I signed up! So excited, the book looks pretty good. How will we know if we made it within the 60 available slots?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually I signed up but could you take me off? I know i know but I was reading reviews on goodreads and it sounds so great, and then I noticed I could get it on my kindle for only 99 cents so I went ahead and bought it! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I plan to grab it for the Kindle as well, but I think part of the point of passing the book along is signing it with the names and locations. And I did get a green light from my family, so I sent my address. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this idea, it is kind of like the Flat Stanley project my son had one year in school. It was great fun seeing the pics from all over the world where Stanley traveled. I have these lovely books, they are great reads, and definitely worth the project. Unfortunately I do not not think I could actually commit to the times involved to participate, although should this change I will certainly join in. It has been awesome finding good books and authors and bloggers from all over the world and sharing my joy of reading and the world of books. I will be lurking for sure to enjoy the vicarious fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a great book ... signed up whooot

    ReplyDelete
  7. The book made it to montreal this morning! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The book is now in Repentigny :) Can't wait to start this :)

    Julie M.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Girls, I have the book and will read! Ok, so I got home Friday and ripped open my mail, guess what I found?! Yep! The Key was in there! So Excited!
    Thanks Girls,
    Read

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey guys! The book is now with me in Napanee, Ontario. :) I'll get right on to reading it and have my thoughts up soon. :) Thanks again for having me along. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. *SQEEE* The book just arrived here in Beaumont, California! This is sooo much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The book is now in my possession in Olathe, Kansas!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have a copy of the book in UTAH. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. The book's with me in Lenexa, Kansas!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yea :-) I picked up The Key @ the post office today so about to start reading.....

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just received The Key today! It landed here in snowy CT - just in time for a read by the fire!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Received The Key last week, sorry for not posting then.. but it is now getting ready to be sent on to the next lucky person!! So if your the next one on the list, get ready for an amazing book coming your way....

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just received The Key in CA. Looking forward to the read.

    ReplyDelete
  19. On its way to Michael in KS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I just got it today. It's now in Olathe, KS. (again) :D

    ReplyDelete
  21. I just got the book and started it today! I'm in Overland Park, KS. :D

    ReplyDelete