Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we just can't wait to get our sticky fingers on.




Title: Everlasting (the immortals book 6)

Author: Alyson Noel

Expected Publication: June 6, 2011

Synopsis taken from Amazon


Their darkest enemies now defeated, Damen and Ever are free to embark upon their final quest—to free Damen from the poison lingering in his body. If they can just find the antidote, they’ll finally be able to feel each other’s touch—and experience the passionate night they’ve been longing for. But their fight to be together will lead them into the most formidable terrain yet…into the dark heart of Summerland.

Here in a land of scorched earth and endless rain, Ever and Damen will discover their relationship’s hidden origins, expose a secret history they never imagined…and come face to face with the true reason fate keeps tearing them apart. Only then, when the final mystery is unraveled and the last secret revealed, Ever and Damen’s future will hinge on one ultimate decision that will put everything at stake….even eternity.




Oh snapples!! It's about to end!!


We here at Paranormal Wastelands are mondo super excited about this book. Uber mondo with a cherry on top, jumping up and down till we pass out like hyper over-caffienataed monkeys!

(note: Darkfallen already did pass out which was hilarious because Greta made fun of her till the cows came home)


And what do we say to such a fabulous book that's about to hit the shelves that it makes us want to poop poptarts?




Must have NOWS!





We needs it!!
We wants it!!
We can't lives without it!!






So, now that you've heard what our CAN'T WAIT book is... What's yours? Drop us a comment so we can find out what has you on pins and needles.







And be sure to drop by the Wastelands on June 7th when we'll be kicking off an EVERLASTING contest that will leave you wanting More! Cuz we're going have not one but TWO copies of Everlasting to give away and we're going to need some excited Evermore fans to win them!!

21 comments:

  1. Did you really have to tell everyone that I passed out? You said you wouldn't tell!!!!

    LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pick! I haven't read the last in the series, but I hope to soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It actually doesn't get release until June 7th but we got our hands on an Arc. I started it last night and OMG so far so good!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the whole cherry on top passing out speak above. LOL

    I haven't read this series - yet. Guess I need to go seek out book #1 because people seem to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved your post! Thanks for the comment on our blog! You have a new follower!

    -Em

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanx chica!!!

    @ Kay - Dude Greta said she wasn't goin to tell!!! Lolz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmm, this sounds interesting. I guess I am going to have to pick up the series!

    Thanks!

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have not started on this series yet, been on my TBR. Must read faster! I am a new follower!

    Check out our WoW

    ReplyDelete
  9. New follower and glad I found your site! It's gorgeous and full of fun!

    Kristti's WOW

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't read anything from Alison Noel, but I have to admit that this sound interesting...
    Your blog is really pretty, I'm following now ;-)
    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ugh, I've been wanting to read this series for ages but haven't found the time. It's close to the top of my summer reading list so I hope to read them soon!
    Great WoW pick, the excitement is infectious.

    Kaity - Bitten Books

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haven't read anything by Noel. Need to. Hear good things about this series!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Jessica@a GREAT read

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG!!! You're hilarious!!!--I'm totally stalking you now--new follower/twitter/subscriber--and I even put your button on my scrolly widget ;)

    I just got Evermore, and now I'm super-excited to get into the series!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. @ nymfaux Thanx girlie!!! What's your blog? We would love to return the favor:))

    Oh and just an FYI I don't recommend eating or drinking while reading Gretas posts. Seriously I wouldnt want you to die from choking. My laptop saw it's life flash before it's eyes during one of her emails. I'm happy to report that my laptop survived it's Fruit Loop and milk shower....cept for the stickiness!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi, there, guys!! Ohhhhh, my gosh, what a TERRIFIC pick!! I've only read the first book in the series....gotta catch up!! So I'll keep an eye peeled for your giveaway!

    And I have to add that you have a cool sense of humor. This post is uber funny!

    I also LOVE your header! Kinda creepy, but very creative!!

    Last but not least, thanks, Erika, for visiting my blog and leaving such a nice comment! : )

    Maria @ http://anightsdreamofbooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I stopped reading this series a couple of books back, but am eager to read any spoiler filled reviews so I can know how it friggin ends! I'm looking forward to seeing what you think of it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful pick! I haven't finished reading the "Evermore Series" yet but I'm hoping to return to them soon. They were a little to slow paced for me.

    -Akasha Hale

    I'm a new blog follower and would love it if you visited our Waiting on Wednesdays and returned the follow if you want too.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Shamefully I haven't read any books in this series yet! BUT I do have the first... two? I think. Which I'm seriously feeling the vibe to read asap because your excitement is infectious. Clearly this series is made of awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great choice! This series is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  20. @Darkfallen

    you can check out my blog here

    Thanks for the choking advisory--My laptop and I recently had a traumatic root beer incident, so I can totally sympathize with your Fruit Loop and milk incident--and ditto the stickiness is still a recovery in progress--multiple cleanings with rubbing alcohol and q-tips does seem to have helped most of it, though ;)

    ReplyDelete