Thursday, May 5, 2011

Blog Hop

It's that time of the week for a little bloggy blog lovin' with...
Book Blogger Hop
Hosted by Jen

Every week there's a new question, and it's a great way to get to meet new bloggers!
This weeks question comes from Twitter! Thanks to Melissa (aka Miel_et_Lait) who blogs at Miel et Lait.

"Which book blogger would you most like to meet in real life?"

For me this is hands down easy.....why my dear Greta of course!!
I have a lot of bloggy peeps that I adore whole heartedly.
You know who you are:)
Me and Greta meet on goodreads a little while back. It seems like FOREVER ago, but now looking back on it I guess it really hasn't been uber longs. Still in that time we have gone from casual chats about books, to reading buddies. From writing challanges, to critique partners. Before we knew we were chatting just about all day everyday, and to my suprise 99% of it had nothing to do with books...shocker I know! Apparently Darkfallen does have a life outside of fiction, who knew?!
*sticks out tongue*
 And then of course most recently we became tornado buddies!! Yep yep you heard right, first they came for me on a Friday....and then they went for her on the following Wedsnday. I truly don't think I realized how much I cared for my dear Greta until that day. Or should I say the very VERY long 2 1/2 days after that. Just ask the hubz, I was completely neorotic not knowing if her and her family were ok. Someone get this girl a celly!! I found myself poundering things like telegrams, and S.O.S....
Let's not do that again kay? lolz
The long and the not so short of it is this.....
Greta the Great is simply Great:))
The End!!
*drops mic & walks of stage*

What have we been up to this week?
~ Learn how to snag a wolfy with Greta @ How To Flirt With A Naked Werewolf
~ Check out yet another HOT snidbit from Darkfallen @ Teaser Tuesday
~ See what we're dying to get our hands on with this weeks WoW
~ And the winner is....The winner of the Sinful Rock Hard Giveway

And just for a little taste of whats lurking around the corner....
There's a great YA book....
And a certain someone got an ARC....
Stop by next Thrusday to find out the who, the book, and the giveaway...
Because as you know Paranormal Wastelands loves to share!!






6 comments:

  1. Im a new follower on the hop www.thephantomparagrapher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stopping by for the hop!!! I love romance as well any kind especially anything to do with the Paranormal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww!!

    We're Twister Sisters!!

    Loves it!!

    And yes yes! I think most of our conversations totally aren't about books. Like today you have me going into Cute overload and wanting to go to Target to find a squee. ;)

    You do realize that you are making me more and more narcissistic :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nah here I'll tell ya what Liz say "I'm not narsistic I'm honest and didn't your momma tell ya it's not nice to lie?"
    And then I'd usually say something like "Wow Lizawhich I bet the air is awfully thin up there!" Lolz

    Besides I have to compliment someone bc I'm sure as shit not gonna compliment myself;) Oh yea and like Liz would say Greta I'm only being honest!

    ReplyDelete