Thursday, May 19, 2011

Blog Hop Lovin'

It's that time of the week for a little bloggy blog lovin' with...
Book Blogger Hop
Hosted by Jen

Every week there's a new question, and it's a great way to get to meet new bloggers!

"If you were given the chance to spend one day in a fictional world (from a book), which book would it be from and what would that place be?"
 
Ok could this question be ANY harder?!?!?
I mean AHHHHH seriously you want to to only pic 1?
Yeah ok I'm not sure it that is even possible...but I'll try...lolz
 
Well the first thing that comes to mind is Hush Hush. I would give anything to be in that hotel room alone with Patch! I mean c'mon who wouldn't? That man is fire, and ice, and EVERYTHING nice.
*waggles eyebrows*
 
But I'm sorry I just really can't stop there....I would uber lovers to browse the Luna Libra from Beautiful Creatures. Oh and that hole world....to take that journey would be epic!
 
And then of course there is my even more naughty side that would trade her life for a few hours spent on the Sinner's tour bus from Backstage Pass, preferably in the company of Trey Mills. Especially after finding out that Olivia Cunning based his character off my all time i-would-totally-stalk-u-if-i-could guitar playing sex god Zacky Vengence of Avenged Sevenfold.
*sighs while dazing off in num num land*
Lucky for Zacky he's on tour in Europe this year so he won't have to put a restraining order on me...LMAO!!
 
HEHEHe see I told ya I couldn't keep it down to just one;)


 
What have we been up to this week?
~ We had our first 2 star review:( Tithe: A Modern Faery Tail
~ Then we went on a date with a highland hotty *waggles eyebrows* Highland Destiny
~ Had a little birthday celebration for our pal One Pushy Fox To a special girl
~ Told the world what we are dying for with our WoWEverlasting and Giveaway announcement
~ Announced the lucky winner of our Airel Giveaway!!And the winner is..
~ Even we won a little something something...our very first Blog Award!!!
~ And we started the week on 2 stars and we will end it on 2 stars. Come back to check out Our review of The Blue Mirror tomorrow. While the book was not so much, the post if quite entertaining;)

25 comments:

  1. I've been mulling over this question now for about three hours. Picking just one is never easy for me. I've read so many wonderful books over the years. Come see what I chose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you know who I would pick ;) RAWR!!! Come hither Lachlain!! Oh, and you just happen to look like this rock star I just happen to be obsessed with? Even better ;) Muhahahahahas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have several interesting choices there. Two of the three books you referenced are on my TBR list. Hopefully I'll get to them soon! Have a great weekend.

    http://startingthenextchapterbooks.blogspot.com/2011/05/book-blogger-hop-may-20-may-23.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL oh Patch, how I remember his badness. Silence is coming out soon, can't wait to see how it ends!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...I'm coming with you. S'all I'm saying. (The books *drools* and a7x, yay!)
    Thanks for the hop, by the way.

    Hikari @Imaginary Reads

    ReplyDelete
  6. @greta hahahas I was totally gonna put Lachlain in there but then I didn't feel like meeting the business end of your chainsaw that early in the morning! LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Who could pass up the opportunity to be in the hotel with Patch?!?! Great answers!

    My Hop and Follow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So you haven't read the BDB that we want to be in and we haven't read Hush, Hush. Lots of reading, gotta get moving! LOL

    Thanks for stopping by

    Under The Covers

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how being part of "the world" we immediately go to the men! lol We are where the sexy men are! lol

    And yes...read Night Huntress now! *uses Jedi mind-powers on you* hehe

    ~ Sarah ♥ I'm Loving Books

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wouldn't mind spending a day with Patch either ;) Haha. I didn't include him on my list though. I couldn't stop at one, so I picked five :)

    Have a great weekend!
    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great choice, just hopping by.

    here's mine:

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/05/book-blogger-hop_20.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hopping through on the blogger hop! You have a new follower. I haven't read about any of those places you mentioned. I might have to try and find the books you're referring to. New follower, have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, the lovely hotel room scene. I love this quote from that: "You smell good, too,” said Patch

    It’s called a shower.” I was staring straight ahead. When he didn’t answer, I turned sideways. “Soap. Shampoo. Hot water.”

    Naked. I know the drill."

    Cool blog. New follower.

    You can see my BBH:
    http://justanotherbookaddict.blogspot.com/2011/05/book-blogger-hop.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. @ Lindsay~ Hhahahas yes yes it has been sooooo long since I've read it I forgot that words from that part! You just reminded me of all the reasons I love Nora...and her snarky was. Epic!!

    And oh yes Patch...Naked, I do know the drill. Do you need me to help you with that? *waggles eyebrows*

    ReplyDelete
  15. @darkfallen - Fo shizzle!! Feel my saw!! hahahahs!! I got my lumberjack shirt on so I mean business ;)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A52p9jc-gOo

    ReplyDelete
  16. New follower here, I would love to be able to be the Dark Hunter world.

    Follow Friday and Blog Hop

    ReplyDelete
  17. I should've picked more then one place!! Good idea!

    New Follower!! Love the picture on the header!

    Angie

    XOXO Angela's Anxious Life

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my! You'll need to use magic to travel to all those places!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  19. mmmm Patch!! :D
    Very busy week at your blog - is this your normal pace of posting?
    Dee, hopping from e-Volving Books

    ReplyDelete
  20. @deepali- yes it has been kinda a busy week. But for the most part we do a post every day so yep this is about our normal speed except we had a special bday thrown in the mix! Lolz
    What can I say? Both me and Greta are a couple of Mad haters with anxiety issues. Lolz!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. LOL - Your answer cracks me up. I chose Hogwarts (like everybody else) because, well, who wouldn't want to live there? The fun people, the magic, the mystery ...

    Glad to have found you via the Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh, such an amazing choice! Being in a hotel room with Patch - alone. Nice thought. ;)

    Carina

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hush, Hush is really high on my list of books to read! So many bloggers have caused me to crave this book!

    I've chosen a magical world for my blog hop answer too. You can check it out at blookbog.wordpress.com

    ~Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hush Hush is still on my To Read list! I must read it and SOON! hehe

    - Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi. Great Blog. I am a new follower via the blog hop. Would love to have to follow my blog at http://mylife-in-stories.blogspot.com

    Thanks. Donna

    ReplyDelete