Saturday, June 9, 2012

Box Turtles: Keeping and Breeding Them in Captivity

Title: Box Turtles: Keeping & Breeding Them in Captivity
Author: Jordan Patterson
Published: 1998
Synopsis from Goodreads


-- Easy-to-understand, informative guides
-- Illustrated throughout with full-color photographs
-- Fotoglaze "TM" laminated finish gives superior color gloss to all photographs



This book is absoulutely fantastic for the a person who has never had a box turtle. I learned so much for my new little dude.


I learned that he requires a sun light, likes to eat hard boiled eggs, will take a nap in the winter, and enjoys a banana or two. The photographs of the turtles are spectacular and the information is really down to earth and simple so a person like me an understand. But parents beware!! There are a couple of curse words in here. Nothing big. Just change a couple words to DARN :) if you read this to your little one. All in all I am very happy I picked this up from my library. I can't wait to make my Little Dude the happiest little dude he can be.





No comments:

Post a Comment