Thursday, January 5, 2012

Wolf House by Tim O'Rourke: Review

Wolf House (Kiera Hudson Series:Potters Story)
Tim O'Rourke
Published December 21st 2011
Pick up your copy at Amazon today!

Synopsis borrowed from Goodreads:

As Potter leaves Kiera and his friends to go in search of Luke, he makes a lonely journey across the snow-capped mountains of Cumbria. Haunted by the death of Murphy, the capture of Luke and the love that he feels for Kiera, Potter reflects on his past life and the disturbing events that took place at the Wolf House.

He remembers his first encounter with the werewolves, how he had to save Murphy and Luke, and capture the serial killer who was murdering the children from the town of Little Hope.

“Wolf House” (Potter’s Story) is a novella length tale set between ‘Vampire Breed’ (Book Four) and ‘Vampire Hollows’ (Book Five) in the Kiera Hudson series.

Authors Note: Of all my characters, Kiera and Potter have been the most talked about. From the many emails that I receive – most want to know more about them.

The first four books in the Kiera Hudson Series are all from Kiera’s point of view and I think we know her well enough by now. But what about Potter? So for all the Potter fans that want to know more about him, here is his story.

Darkfallen's thoughts:

YAY MORE POTTER!!!

That's exactly what I said when I found out about this book, and it was everything that I hoped it would be.

It was nice to get a deeper look into this mystery bad boy that has won me over time and time again. Knowing more about him only makes me swoon for him even more, but more importantly it's what this novella added to this series. It answered some questions that I've had roaming around my head since Vampire Hunt. Packed with lots of action, plenty of Ah Ha moments, and just the right amount of feeling I loved this book. It was so nice to see the world through Potter's eyes. To know what he is thinking for once, and see why he does the things he does. Including why he smokes so much! lol

I say this novella is a must read for all fans of the Kiera Hudson Series, and now I'm even more anxiously waiting the last book. OMG I can't believe the ride is almost over:(

Lymi...



2 comments:

  1. Wonderful review! I loved! Wolf House and I am addicted to Tim's writing, have been since the start of the series. Potter is just ...flawed and cranky and wonderful!


    Michelle

    ReplyDelete