Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday




Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we just can't wait to get our sticky fingers on.

Title: Lothaire (Immortals After Dark #12)
Author: Kresley Cole
Release Date: January 10, 2012
Synopsis from Goodreads:

ALL FEAR THE ENEMY OF OLD
Driven by his insatiable need for revenge, Lothaire, the Lore’s most ruthless vampire, plots to seize the Horde’s crown. But bloodlust and torture have left him on the brink of madness—until he finds Elizabeth Peirce, the key to his victory. He captures the unique young mortal, intending to offer up her very soul in exchange for power, yet Elizabeth soothes his tormented mind and awakens within him emotions Lothaire believed he could no longer experience.

A DEADLY FORCE DWELLS WITHIN HER

Growing up in desperate poverty, Ellie Peirce yearned for a better life, never imagining she’d be convicted of murder—or that an evil immortal would abduct her from death row. But Lothaire is no savior, as he himself plans to sacrifice Ellie in one month’s time. And yet the vampire seems to ache for her touch, showering her with wealth and sexual pleasure. In a bid to save her soul, Ellie surrenders her body to the wicked vampire, while vowing to protect her heart.

CENTURIES OF COLD INDIFFERENCE SHATTERED
Elizabeth tempts Lothaire beyond reason, as only his fated mate could. As the month draws to a close, he must choose between a millennia-old blood vendetta and his irresistible prisoner. Will Lothaire succumb to the miseries of his past . . . or risk everything for a future with her?

Good googily Moogily!

Oh Lothaire! You blonde bad boy, you! How do we love you? Let us bite the ways!

Darkfallen: ZOMG! Greta! Quit baring your neck

Greta: Shhhh.... I'm concentrating

Darkfallen: On what? And ewwww!! Quit that!

Greta: Silence you! I'm getting ready for the release! I just can't contain myself!

Darkfallen: OMG and GAG!!! I'm outta here.

And what do we say when Greta makes Darkfallen toss her cookies?



Must have NOWS!
We needs it!!
We wants it!!
We can't lives without it!!






Seriously, kids! We can't wait!! How about you other IAD fans? Let us here you howl !!

Now that you've heard what our CAN'T WAIT book is... What's yours? Drop us a comment so we can find out what has you on pins and needles.


In Kresley We Trust!!

20 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of this book before. It sounds interesting!! Great choice! Thank you for sharing it!

    Sam
    Books For All Seasons

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, something was typed wrongly just now. This is what I meant:

    Of course he'll risk his future for him! He's the hero, which hero could leave their lovers behind?

    This might be the longest series ever I'd come across.

    Jez
    Jez's Bookcase

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of this one, im going to add this on my growing list! Great pick!

    My WoW picks here

    Jay @ We Fancy Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't heard of this series but if it has you guys all googly eyes and drooling then think I'll have to check it out ;)
    -Shellie
    Creative Reads

    ReplyDelete
  6. *Hides head in shame* I haven't read any books from this series yet, even though I've know about this series for a few years now. It does sounds like a good read. So I think I might have to buy and read this series this year :) Great Waiting On Wednesday Choice

    Natasha @ Paranormal Goddess Book Blog ★NEW BLOG FOLLOWER ★ Click Here To Check Out My Waiting On Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm behind on this series, but I'm looking forward to catching up :)

    Here's my WOW pick.

    Kat
    Wit and Sin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, that cover! His eyes...lol

    Thanks for sharing...and I am sure you're going to love it!

    Here's MY WOW POST and
    MY WEBSITE

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice! Haven't read this series but see it around a lot!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't say I've read any of this series, but I'm always up for a good vampire book with a bit of edge to it.

    Here's my WOW for the week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. lol you're googligi eyes
    hope u get it soon

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the cover, but I haven't read any of this series yet.

    My WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like an exciting choice.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/01/waiting-on-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really need to get into the IAD series. Everyone loves them so much!

    Check out my WoW: Goldilox's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can't wait for this to come out!! Love the IAD series!!!! Great pick!!!!

    My Waiting On Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love Lothaire and I can't wait to read this!! Did you know that the model on the cover is going to tour with Kresley Cole? Yummy...

    www.thepararomanceclub.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh this is out really soon! I've never gotten into the series but I do have book 1 on my reader I should check it out soon!


    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  18. I already commented, but I wanted to let you ladies know about my reading challenge:

    Join the Paranormal Fantasy Reading Challenge if you're interested: Sign up post!

    ReplyDelete