Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday


Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we just can't wait to get our sticky fingers on.


Title: After Obsession
Author: Carrie Jones and Steven E. WedelPublished: September 5, 2011
Synopsis from Goodreads
Aimee and Alan have secrets. Both teens have unusual pasts, and abilities they prefer to keep hidden. But when they meet each other for the first time, in a cold Maine town, they can’t stop their secrets from spilling out. Strange things have been happening lately, and they both feel strongly that something, or someone, is haunting them. They’re wrong. Despite their unusual history and powers, it’s neither Aimee nor Alan who is truly haunted. It’s Alan’s cousin Courtney who, in a desperate plea to find her missing father, has invited a demon into her life—and into her body. Only together can Aimee and Alan exorcise the ghost. And they have to move quickly, before it devours not just Courtney, but everything around her…. Filled with heart-pounding romance, paranormal activity, and rich teen characters to love—and introducing an exciting new YA voice in Steven Wedel—this novel is exactly what Carrie Jones fans have been waiting for. Meet your next obsession.
We here at Paranormal Wastelands are super mondo excited about this book because books written by guys and girls are freaktastically awesome!! Plus who doesn't lovers a good secret? They make us go squee and we bounce around chanting

Must have NOWS!We needs it!!
We wants it!!
We can't lives without it!!

Now that you've heard what our CAN'T WAIT book is... What's yours? Drop us a comment so we can find out what has you on pins and needles.


While your here check out our upcoming Halloween event & Blog Hop, Zompacolypse 2011, and join in on the fun!

23 comments:

  1. Great pick, this week! I have an ARC of this one, and it sounds really exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am curretly beyond jealous of you right now. They contacted me abot sending an ARC but I never got it:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I can't believe there's so little time until this book comes out! Yay! It was my W.o.W. pick some time ago, I can't wait to read it! I LOVE the cover, it's so gorgeous! Great pick!:)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT pick!!! Sounds awesome and I LOVE the cover!!

    Thanks for stopping by Lost in Literature! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like a book I definitely want to read. Thanks for the great pick.
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by. Great pick, this book sounds really good and I am adding it to my list.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm tempted to read this one as well. Plus who doesn't love a cover with a girl in a pretty dress?? Thanks for sharing!

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds pretty good! I've never read any Carrie Jones, so maybe I'll start with this one! Pretty cover, too =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sounds so good! This is the first I've heard of it. Now I'm waiting for it too! Thanks for passing this on :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This book sounds great! Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh, I just LOVE the cover for this one -- it's so gorgeously dark! Plus, the synopsis sounds really cool and who honestly doesn't love a good paranormal romance? ;)

    Awesome pick for your WOW! Thanks so much for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really love this cover! This has to be a great book! New follower!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds awesome!!! I will keep an eye out for this one for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooooh!!!--lol--I've just been having a Murder She Wrote marathon--between Jessica Fletcher and Stephen King, Maine sounds like a breeding ground for trouble!!!--After my MSW marathon, this sounds like a great read!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooh this sounds good! :) Love the cover too.

    Here's my WOW: http://goldiloxandthethreeweres.blogspot.com/search/label/Waiting%20on%20Wednesday

    Enter my giveaway if you're interested!

    Goldilox

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my goodness, DEFINITELY!! I'm so excited for this book. I have Carrie Ryan's Forest of Hands and Teeth that I haven't read yet. I heard it was fantastic, so I'm sure this book will be too. Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've heard good things about this one, and I'm really intrigued by the story. :) I'll have to check it out, so to the TBR list it goes! Thank you for sharing and for visiting!

    ~DJL

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oooh this one looks good. I thiiink I saw the cover earlier this year. Hope you like it when you read it :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome!! This one is one I am excited to read as well. =)

    ReplyDelete
  20. This one sounds so good! I can't wait 'till it comes out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am super mondo excited too! haha. This sounds awesome, I love me a demonic read! And that cover is really cool. Can't wait for this!

    ReplyDelete