Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday - Forever Edition




"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we just can't wait to get our sticky fingers on.


Title: Forever
Author: Maggie Stiefvater
Published: July 12, 2011
Synopsis from Goodreads



In Maggie Stiefvater's SHIVER, Grace and Sam found each other. In LINGER, they fought to be together. Now, in FOREVER, the stakes are even higher than before. Wolves are being hunted. Lives are being threatened. And love is harder and harder to hold on to as death comes closing in.



We here at Paranormal Wastelands are super mondo excited about this book.






Darkfallen: Wait wait wait wait!!!
Greta: What?
Darkfallen: Are you serious? That's the description you are going to post?
Greta: What's wrong with it?
Darkfallen: It's kinda short and vague, don't ya think?
Greta: Yeah, so.....
Darkfallen: Don't you think it should say more?
Greta: Uhh... noes
Darkfallen: YOu still haven't looked into what "Forever" is about, have you?
Greta: Ummm... noes... and I posted that description with my eyes shut. Don't judge
Darkfallen: I'm seriously worried about you
Greta: And what do we say about a book that makes Darkfallen worry about me?






Must have NOWS!
We needs it!!
We wants it!!
We can't lives without it!!




Now that you've heard what our CAN'T WAIT book is... What's yours? Drop us a comment so we can find out what has you on pins and needles.







HEY!! And make sure you stop by Paranormal Wastelands on July 12th for a review and an EPIC ONE OF A KIND GIVEAWAY that will be full of all sorts of Squees, Howls, and OMGS!

17 comments:

  1. Great choice! I can't wait for this one to come out too! :)

    Here's mine:

    http://amylunderman.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just don't think you're excited enough about this book lol!

    http://www.booksandbarks.com/2011/07/waiting-on-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope it's a fantastic finale to the series!

    ~Alyssa
    Teens Read and Write

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    Great choice! I can't wait to read Forever, I love this series and I am so excited to see how it ends!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great pick! I have heard really great things about this series! I should check it out!

    http://sarahcatchingbooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. So excited about Forever!! Hope it's as great as the first two books were.. or even better! :D

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! :]

    Nora, The Bookery

    ReplyDelete
  7. I finally found Shiver and Linger in my stacks a few hours ago and I am going to re-read them asap.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/07/waiting-on-wednesday-26.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pick I'm waiting on this one too!
    ~Rebecca
    www.bendingthespine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm waiting on this same book this week. At least we don't have to wait long for it to release :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I’ve had Shiver and Linger on my shelves for a while and I’m just about to begin them as Maggie Stiefvater is coming down under to Australia for a tour in September, with the event I’m going to on the 2nd. So I got to catch up so I don’t get accidentally spoiled in the Q&A sesh.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome pick! I haven't read this series yet, but it is pretty high up on my list. Everyone keeps talking about how good it is, so I HAVE to read it. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, I've actually never read Maggie's books, but they're definitely on my TBR list now! The synopsis sounds so amazing! :)

    Awesome choice!

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I'm your newest follower now! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds good!
    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I loved Shiver to bits, but I was so not happy where Linger left us! So Im highly anticipating Forever haha. Hopefully it will tie up all the loose ends and give Sam and Grace the happy ending they deserve :)

    Great pick! Thanks for stopping by my WoW post!

    Felicia
    A Novel Paradise

    ReplyDelete
  15. Picked up a copy at ALA, and now I just need to get reading. I can't wait to see how the series ends.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Almost finished with Linger, so I'm definitely excited for Forever. Thanks for stopping by my WoW! :)

    ReplyDelete