Thursday, November 1, 2012

Double Time (Sinner's On Tour #3) by Olivia Cunning: Review

Double Time (Sinner's On Tour #3)
By Olivia Cunning
Published November 1st by Sourcebooks
Pick up your own copy at B&N, Amazon, or your local indie today!
Synopsis borrowed from Goodreads:

Olivia Cunning delivers the perfect blend of steamy sex, heartwarming romance, and a wicked sense of humor in this menage story featuring the hottest guy in the Sinners band.

Trey Mills, the notoriously sexy Sinners rhythm guitarist, gives up his bisexual lifestyle and is swept into a hot, heady romance with Reagan Elliot, a female rock star sensation. But when Trey encounters Reagan's sexy bisexual roommate, Ethan Conner, he can no longer deny who he is or what he wants. Reagan heartily agrees to a solution that opens up a hot new world of sexual experience--and love--with the two men she wants the most.


Darkfallen's thoughts:
 
OMG let me bow down before the sex goddess that is Olivia Cunning!!!!

It's sexy...

It's hot...

It takes kink to a whole new level...a level that I am shocked to find that I couldn't get enough of!!! *takes a deep breath*

Ok first let me start by saying a couple things. 1.) I have been DYING to get my hands on Trey's book ever since I read Backstage Pass, and fell head of vibrator in love with the man. 2.) While I have been losing my mind lusting over this book, I have also been scared of it. I've only ever read one other book with any M/M action and in general it tends to skive me out a bit. (yes I just made up a word, sue me.) Still, even though I knew that Trey would be sexing it up with a guy, I couldn't help but need this book, but I was afraid it would skive me out and I wouldn't be able to finish reading it. Well I'm here to say that DIDN'T happen!! I guess I am so in love with Trey Mills that even when he is getting down and dirty with another man, not only doesn't it bother me, but I can't seem to look away. *blushes*

Olivia Cunning has wrote yet another book that has left me feeling violated in the best way possible; while at the same time the romance filled my heart. I was truly in love with Trey before this book, and now that I've gotten to get inside of his head that love has gone to a whole new level. It also helps that Reagan is made of awesome herself. I LOVED her and the way she interacted with Trey. Her personality is spunky, and snarky, and her comebacks had me laughing my ass of on more than one occasion. I kept thinking to myself How does Olivia come up with this stuff?! She couldn't have been better for Trey and I am equal parts jealous of Reagan and in love with her. She is a rock god herself and deserves to bowed down to for her mad guitar skills.

What can I say? Olivia Cunning writes an erotic romance like none other. She knows how to balance all the hot sexy scenes with the right amount of feeling, and heart that sucks you in and brings you to your knees. She'll make you swoon, combust, laugh, and cry all in one book. And she will make anyone fall in love with the most sexiest of bad boys ever!

The only thing I feel I have to mention is that it seems like Erik and Jace's book should have came before this one. There are places where we meet Erik's wife, and Jace's fiance and I was like When did this happen? and Who are these women? So while I didn't want to wait for Trey's book I think Erik and Jace's book should have came first so we knew how these women came about. Still I give this book 5 stars because how could you not?! Lol


Lymi...
 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment