Sunday, September 19, 2010

Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick

Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush, #1)Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick


My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Nora struggles with the unexplained murder of her father. Her and her mom try to live without him but Nora cant help but question why him? Then she meets Patch and to say things get complicated would be an understatement. She's not the popular girl but I wouldn't call her shy either. She is not afraid to speak her mind and she makes it clear that she is not buying into Patch's bad boy routine. I love that at first she can't stand him. No love at first site here. I welcomed that.


There's no doubt that there is something more to Patch than meets the eye and before she knows it Nora is sucked. Trying to figure him out with the help of her bcc Vee. Vee draws her own conclusions about Patch and she needs to learn to trust Nora. I lesson I think she learns in the end.


This book has the right amount of suspense mixed with scary heart stopping action and an ending to die for!




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment